Water Rippled Acrylic Sheet
Water rippled acrylic sheet is Shanghai Ray Chung's new product in 2019. As the name indicates, the surface of acrylic sheet looks like water ripples. This type of product has better visual effect applied in clear and translucent colors. The water rippled acrylic sheet brings vivid feeling and enhances the displayed background at the same time. Now the water rippled acrylic sheet is mostly applied in indoor design and decoration.
There are two types of water rippled acrylic sheet, single side and double sides. The water ripple pattern is more obvious in double sides than single side. The water ripple acrylic sheet is inevitably to have the sheet bending phenomenon due to the internal stress during the production process.
The material has virgin and recycled difference.
- Cast acrylic sheet.
- Produced with 100% virgin material from Lucite.
- No recycled material.
- Light weight in comparison with glass.
- Superior weather resistance.
- Most superior in physical and chemical respects.
- Elegant appearance.
- Thickness (Shanghai Factory): 12mm ~ 20mm
- Standard Sizes: 1220 x 2440mm
- Tolerance: ± 15MM for usable size for length and width
- The above sizes are without PVC gasket.
- Our MOQ for exporting is 5mt.
- For domestic market MOQ, please contact with our sales representatives.
Water Rippled Acrylic Sheet | Cast Acrylic Sheets Manufacturer - Ray Chung
Located in Taiwan, China since 1980, Ray Chung Acrylic Enterprise Co.,Ltd. is a Water Rippled Acrylic Sheet | cast acrylic sheets manufacturer. Main products, including cast acrylic sheets, plexiglass sheets and transparent pmma sheets.
With more than 30 years of experience, Ray Chung are specialized producing cast acrylic sheets with 100% virgin material from Lucite. Our products are well known for high quality in the acrylic sheet industry.
Ray Chung has been offering customers high-quality cast acrylic sheets since 1980, both with advanced technology and 36 years of experience, Ray Chung ensures each customer's demands are met.